ESENCIA WINES CELLARS, S.L. is a company engaged in the sale of legal and hygienically safe products for food consumption. Particularly, we are involved in the making, ageing, bottling and marketing of wine as well as the sale of wine jam and cheese.
Due to the nature and scope of our activity, here at ESENCIA WINES CELLARS, S.L. we have a strong and lasting commitment with environmental, quality and food safety standards which we aim to materialize through the implementation of a comprehensive quality, food safety and environmental management system.
Therefore, through the company’s Comprehensive Quality, Food Safety and Environmental Policy, the management team at ESENCIA WINES CELLARS, S.L. fully support and share with their employees and the general public the following commitments:
- – To adopt measures aimed at eliminating and, where possible, preventing pollution by making improvements and taking all necessary actions for environmental protection.
- – To ensure compliance with the food safety standards agreed on with customers.
- – To anticipate the potential adverse effects of all new activities, products and processes on the environment by adopting adequate preventive measures.
- – To train and make all employees at ESENCIA WINES CELLARS, S.L. aware of our quality, food safety and environmental policy, with a view to involving all staff members in applying responsible quality, safety and environmental practices to all their activities in the company.
- – To make the quality, food safety and environmental policy known to all parties concerned, including all our subcontractors, in order to ensure its implementation during all operations that take place in our premises.
- – To ensure compliance with all applicable laws and standards on Quality, Food Safety and Environmental management that affect our activities, as well as any other requirements voluntarily entered into by the company.
- -To define, systematically review and periodically update information on compliance with the established Quality, Food Safety and Environmental Policy, as well as the targets and goals associated with it, in the framework of our continuous improvement action plan, with special attention given to customer satisfaction, pollution prevention and environmental conservation.
The key element to fulfil these commitments will be the results obtained from both internal and external audits on Quality, Food Safety and Environmental management at ESENCIA WINES CELLARS, S.L., in accordance with the IFS FOOD and BRC standards.